Re: Fw: China-linked cyberattack: What you need to know
For system protection, we recommend the following steps:
1. Ensure that your McAfee antivirus/antimalware is up to date with a .DAT file 5864 or greater.
2. Run a full system scan on your system or each system if your .DAT files were not at this level.
3. Enable Artemis, McAfee’s real-time file reputation engine which protects against known, new, and emerging threats, on your endpoint products. If you do not know how to do this, please visit the McAfee Corporate Knowledge Base to access a video tutorial.
4. Turn your browser security setting to HIGH and restrict browsing to known sites until Microsoft provides a patch for the Internet Explorer exploit.
5. If you have other McAfee products, please visit McAfee Labs blog for the latest signature updates, product configuration suggestions, and advice.
6. If you have the capability to log all outbound Web requests, do so for future forensics.
1. Dat we have been 5865
2. every friday at 17:00 pm FULL scan
4. Default (WSUS push update security) = High
IT & Comm
Phone Direct +62 21 515 9961